Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorney in Melbourne, FL
Let J Scott Lanford Attorney Help You Plan for What Comes Next
Many people strictly focus on the legal issues of today. Whether it is taxes, marriage, personal injury, or immigration law, there are services for every facet of the legal system. But what about what happens next, at the end of life? What kind of legacy are you leaving to your children, family, and friends? J Scott Lanford Attorney in Melbourne, FL, can help you put your affairs in order with expert legal assistance and ensure you leave your loved ones financially secure once you pass on. Our firm collaborates with all the right financial advisors, CPAs, and trust officers to provide seamless, expert estate management, and planning. Our team approach for wills, trusts, and estate planning provides the best legal and financial footing to help you preserve assets, protect your vital monetary resources, and successfully execute your estate goals according to your wishes. Call us today to schedule your free legal consultation, and let us help prepare a lasting legacy of which you can be proud.
A Full Range of Will, Trust & Estate Planning Services
At The Law Office of J. Scott Lanford, we understand how complex and emotional estate planning can be. People and relationships can change over time, and your wishes should reflect what is most important to you. To help you achieve your goals, our firm offers a broad array of specialized legal services designed to reduce the financial burden on your loved ones, minimize infighting and guesswork, and accurately reflect your needs in retirement and beyond. This helpful range of legal services can include:
- Elder Law: The Law Office of J. Scott Lanford has in-depth knowledge of Elder Law and its many facets. For more than 60 years, our firm has helped seniors and other citizens navigate these complexities and use the law to their benefit in matters of wills, power of attorney, financial, health care, and estate planning, nursing home claims, and so much more.
- Wills & Trusts: It is essential to have a will and/or trust in place for the long-term. Wills and trusts are enforceable, iron-clad legal documents to which others must abide. They also offer tax benefits. Trust Attorney Lanford to put the law on your side.
- Estate Planning: Estate planning gives direction when protecting and parceling out your money and worldly possessions. With an estate plan in place, things are clear, accurate, and dictated by you. Estate planning can also benefit financial planning, monthly income strategies, and 401k allocation.
- Power of Attorney: By giving someone power of attorney, you make them the executor of your estate. They can make decisions not dictated in your will or trust and do what they think is best in terms of finances, medical decisions, and childcare.
- Probate: When a person fails to draft a will, the probate court becomes the mediator of their estate. Our firm helps you navigate the intricacies of probate, allowing you to complete necessary tasks, such as protect assets from civil judgments, cancel utilities, collect documents, determine theft or fraud, and more.
- Trusts Administration: There are many trusts to choose from under the law: credit shelter trusts, generation-skipping trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, and more. Let us guide you through the administration of your unique trust and set your plans in motion according to the law.
The Value of Expert Will, Trust & Estate Planning Attorney
There are many benefits to entrusting your future to a qualified estate planning, wills, and trusts attorney. Our distinctive, collaborative approach with many outside service providers offers free advantages such as no-cost changes to wills and trusts, annual income tax filing, free monthly income strategies, asset protection, and more. The Law Office of J. Scott Lanford is the only legal firm providing comprehensive estate planning solutions under one roof. We consolidate all your legal services in one place, give you one point of contact, and offer the ultimate in security and convenience.
What To Expect from Our Legal Services
The Law Office of J. Scott Lanford makes it our mission to simplify our clients’ lives. From the moment you walk into our office for your free consultation, we put you in charge. We give you the legal insights and education you need to make the right decisions for your unique situation, then guide you through every step of the process until everything is in place. No case is too big or too small for us. We can supply you with the security and stability you need to sleep more comfortably and know that your loved ones are in good hands now, then, and always. Contact us today for your free legal consultation.
Take Advantage of 60 Years of Legal Experience
As a result of our comprehensive client-focused estate planning, we at The Law Office of J. Scott Lanford have been recognized by our Florida community and are currently members of the Brevard County Bar Association and the Brevard County Estate Planning Council. Our firm has been helping clients in Melbourne, FL, for 60 years, and we can help you too. Contact us today.
Contact J Scott Lanford Attorney for Professional Estate Planning
Understanding your legal rights and properly protecting your family requires experience and a proven track record in a court of law. Through an expert will, trust, and estate planning from The Law Office of J. Scott Lanford, you can chart a path forward and achieve lasting security for life. Contact us today for your free legal consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultations
- Available Nights & Weekends
- American Bar Association Member
- Admitted to Practice in Federal Court
- Over 60 Years of Combined Experience